The Reliance name is synonymous with Quality. We have a variety of quality equipment to ensure each part is made right the first time.
Quality Management System Certification ISO 9001 : 2015
- Documented Inspection
- Secondary Processing
- Statistical Process Control
- Process Potential Studies
- Process Capability Studies
- Calibration Program
- Corrective and Preventive Action Programs
- Inspection and Test Status/Product I.D. and Tractability Programs
- Specialized Inspection Equipment
- 4 CMM’s
- Test Indicators
- Calibrated Fixtures
- Micro-Hite (Digital Readout Height Gages)
- Hite-Indicator Height Masters
- Assorted Digital Indicators
- Optical comparatorsANSI/ASQC Q9001
RTM’s Quality Policy is to achieve sustained profitable growth by providing products that meet or exceed the requirements and expectations of its customers. This level of quality is to be achieved through use of asystem of procedures that demonstrate the competence of the company.
Achievement of this policy involves all staff being individually responsible for the quality of their work resulting in continuous improvement in customer satisfaction.
The executive management retains responsibility for assuring the implementation and continued effectiveness of the Quality System. The routine operation of the Quality System is the responsibility of the Management Representative.